Links Hall is a non-profit arts organization supported by:
- Allstate Insurance Companies
- Alphawood Foundation
- Arts Midwest
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- The Boeing Company
- The Chicago Community Trust
- CityArts Grant from the City of Chicago Department of Cultural Affairs & Special Events
- City of Chicago: Made In Chicago Presents
- City of Chicago: Small Business Improvement Fund
- Creative Capital Foundation
- Elizabeth F. Cheney Foundation
- Gaylord and Dorothy Donnelley Foundation
- Illinois Arts Council Agency
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Martha and Donald Farley Family Foundation
- Robert R. McCormick Foundation
- National Performance Network.
- The Puppet Slam Network
- Richard H. Driehaus Foundation
Links Hall is a NPN Partner of the National Performance Network (NPN) – one of 69 presenting and visual arts partners across the country that form a network of dedicated to increasing the traffic of fresh, challenging artistic work by established and emerging artists. NPN residencies at Links Hall are made possible in part by support from the NPN Performance Residency Program. Major contributors of NPN include the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation, Ford Foundation, the National Endowment for the Arts (a federal agency), the MetLife Foundation and the Nathan Cummings Foundation. www.npnweb.org.
Links Hall is a Nonprofit Partner in Investing In Communities (IIC). IIC turns real estate transactions into philanthropic events by connecting socially conscious consumers to responsible real estate professionals.